NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,305 Posts
Latest update has him in stable condition after surgery. Very scary moment. He is very fortunate.

It reminds me of Clint Malarchuk. Ironically both happened in Buffalo.

·
Registered
17,305 Posts
HABS wrote:
Yeah, interesting how both the Zednik and Malarchuk incident both happened in Buffalo. Horrible scenes to witness. Both were lucky.

The irony continues. I believe Malarchuk was or still is the Florida Panther goal coach.

·
Registered
18,000 Posts
fish4me wrote:
HABS wrote:
Yeah, interesting how both the Zednik and Malarchuk incident both happened in Buffalo. Horrible scenes to witness. Both were lucky.

The irony continues. I believe Malarchuk was or still is the Florida Panther goal coach.

Not the first time for Zhednik:

When Zednik was with Montreal he sustained a severe concussion, broken nose, bruised throat and cut eyelid following a vicious blow to the face by Boston's Kyle McLaren during the 2002 playoffs.

Zednik was knocked cold, had to be taken off the ice on a stretcher and spent the night in intensive care.

Thank God he is going to be ok
anybody who has played or have kids that play that is one of the scariest scenarios.. prayers to the family.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.