NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fishers,

Today marks my 1st month with NorEast site and I must thank you for allowing me to express my fishing ideas with you all! I certainly hope that I?ve met your expectations and if I have not ? Please feel free to express it here!

Remember, this is your forum and I am here to help! So, let me know what you want so I can up the volume a little more. ;)

Furthermore, I like to thank those who have been sending me many private messages of encouragement and kind words. Thank you! :)

Tight Lines!

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since you got here this is always my first and last stop whenever i go online. I think Noreast made a good move and alot of us will learn alot and have fun. See you at the Point.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Al,

Your column rocks! Looking forward to Winter posts to increase our fishing IQ. In the meantime I will try and stay away from McDonalds filet-o-fish in lieu of a fresh, fat flounder in my frying pan.

merry xmas

raregroove + raregroove jr

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Congrats Al!!! You are a great addition to this fine website. Maybe you could have a tip of the week or something on here?
From meeting you and fishing with you I can honestly say you are a top notch person...very informative and willing to lend a hand or words of encouragement. Can't wait to wet some lines with you some more. Keep up the great work!!!

Remember, ya gotta hook 'em to cook 'em.

got tog?

Bergalls have feelings too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.