NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, let's get some input on this one. I'm really looking to expand my horizon and try some new things in 2008 and this is a good place to start.

Strangely, I love Moxie, and if I didn't love it, it'd be my first choice for worst soda. I guess, like in "Spinal Tap" "there is a fine line between brilliant and stupid". There is something great about that soda.

What say you?

I'll never forget one of my customers watching me in disgust drinking a can of Moxie on the boat--"I'm getting sick just thinking of you drinking that stuff. Does it still have a guy in an orange suit pointing at you on the can?" Yep, he's still there daring you to drink it.

Happy New Year.
Capt. Rich Antonino

·
Registered
175 Posts
Personally, Diet Pepsi since it's so readily available.

However, Jones made this repulsive turkey and gravy soda as a holiday special. Disgusting, even more so than the rest of the bunch.

In 2004, Jones Soda teamed up with two excellent children charities to promote its limited edition holiday pack. This pack contained five new seasonal flavors which included: Green Bean Casserole Soda, Mashed Potato & Butter Soda, Fruitcake Soda, Cranberry Soda and Turkey & Gravy Soda.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. Thanks! Another thought with Moxie, I think it's the soda version of Jagermeister. Mix the two?

·
Administrator
112,305 Posts
FshMtk wrote:
Personally, Diet Pepsi since it's so readily available.

However, Jones made this repulsive turkey and gravy soda as a holiday special. Disgusting, even more so than the rest of the bunch.

In 2004, Jones Soda teamed up with two excellent children charities to promote its limited edition holiday pack. This pack contained five new seasonal flavors which included: Green Bean Casserole Soda, Mashed Potato & Butter Soda, Fruitcake Soda, Cranberry Soda and Turkey & Gravy Soda.

EWWWWWWWWW

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have never ever posted in the lounge...prefer to aggravate myself in the fisheries managmment section.This just caught my eye...by far the worst soda i ever had was caffene free diet coke....

·
Registered
37,770 Posts
Figures you would know that

Lattitudechange wrote:
BillBo wrote:
Ginger Beer,the worst,very hot,billbo
The trick with Ginger Beer is to mix it with Meyers Dark Rum. Then you got yourself a "Dark and Stormy"

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FshMtk wrote:
I like Fresca! With a generous amount of citrus vodka..

And I like Jager- but have no idea what Moxie is.

Christine

Moxie tastes like carbonated Jager.

Like medicine without the getting better part. And a ton of aftertaste. But it does really settle your stomach.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

my vote, I don't knoww the nam ebut will look into it. dated this girl and in her spanish class they had this chocolate "soda." I don't really know if it was soda because it tasted more like crap. worst thing I ever tasted in my life.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.