NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 50 cents' worth of electricity for the large microwave he has fabricated, he demonstrates. He turns a single 14-inch car tire, one small piece at a time, into 1.2 gallons of diesel fuel, 7.5 pounds of carbon black, 50 cubic feet of combustible gas and 2 pounds of high-strength steel.

Through tubes from the vacuum chamber inside the microwave, the diesel fuel goes into a glass container and the combustible gas is captured in a tank. The solids remain in a container inside the oven.

Each demonstration finishes with a flourish, when he flicks a cigar lighter to a torch and burns off the gas he just produced.

"I've tested the diesel fuel in my pickup," Pringle said. "The truck ran fine, but the exhaust smelled like burning rubber. At stoplights, people around me kept checking to see if they'd left their parking brake engaged."

Bismarck Tribune

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
When I get home i'm taking the tires off my wifes car and putting it into the microwave to test this out.....
Personally i dont think this will work since we need these tires to create offshore reefs that are so friendly to the enviroment:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.