NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Scarecrow - While many Noreasters fit the bill of needing a brain, I'm gonna have to give this to L2T for his latest shennaghins not using his brain with a $1000 put up or shut up contest vs HJ.

The Tin Man - MakoMike, you win this for finding the heart to allow HJ to post here for 1 day.

The Lion - There will be several candidates for this role, but I think AZFish or Slick56 will win for having the "Nerve" to step up into the Chat knowing they will be lambasted for a couple of hours by HJ.

Dorothy - who else, the names even rhyme - 1Dogshy.

The Wizard - obvious choice = HJ

Attachments

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
Billy40[B said:
The Lion [/B]- There will be several candidates for this role, but I think AZFish or Slick56 will win for having the "Nerve" to step up into the Chat knowing they will be lambasted for a couple of hours by HJ.

I hate disappoint the king, but I have a real life and the Superbowl is in town. I will be otherwise engaged tonight.

Better for you billy, now you can eat the weak with impunity.

Sorry your not happy with your life Billy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
edvac wrote:
dont worry AZ ill take care of him
... my life sucks too

Maybe yours does ED, I dont know, but at least you dont put other people down, to make yourself feel better and less alone.

I feel sorry for Billy, he is not a happy person.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
i was but i didnt feel good last week. at work wednesday i got the sweats then cold then sweats i went home nd stayed in bed till yesterday .i feel like crap. voice is half gone from barfing .room spinning.

·
Administrator
112,302 Posts
edvac wrote:
i was but i didnt feel good last week. at work wednesday i got the sweats then cold then sweats i went home nd stayed in bed till yesterday .i feel like crap. voice is half gone from barfing .room spinning.

so your not coming to the bash :confused::confused:

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey CF - remember the part when they got to Oz to see the Wizard, but they only got to see his image on a screen...well....if you do what you said with teh chat on a large screen, you'll have a part too.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SinkerBouncer wrote:
I guess that would make you the wicked witch of the west, B40.

YOu see SB, there's a reason why I am the King, I have an answer, as well as apicture for almost everythign you can think of. I cover my bases well.

As you can see I do not look like the Wicked Witch, but I am on her side.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AZFISHKILLER wrote:
I dont know, but at least you dont put other people down, to make yourself feel better and less alone.

I didn't think you'd be trying to win a box of MAxi pads PRIOR to the chat. But nothing surprises me anymore. REst assured, whoever win teh puss award tonight will not be able to hold a candle to you day in and day out.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wrote:

(Cowardly Lion)
Yeah, it's sad, believe me Missy
When you're born to be a sissy
Without the vim and verve
But I could show my prowess
Be a lion, not a mowess
If I only had the nerve

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
Billy40 wrote:
AZFISHKILLER wrote:
I dont know, but at least you dont put other people down, to make yourself feel better and less alone.

I didn't think you'd be trying to win a box of MAxi pads PRIOR to the chat. But nothing surprises me anymore. REst assured, whoever win teh puss award tonight will not be able to hold a candle to you day in and day out.

I hope you find happiness someday Billy.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.