NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I post an image from my hard drive (the Upload option - not the Image option) it gets resized much larger in my post. A 300x300px image can wind up being 600x600px (or better) in my post and resolution is really affected.
This just started recently. Did it have anything to do with the site server upgrade?

just curious.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
dawnpatrol136 wrote:
When I post an image from my hard drive (the Upload option - not the Image option) it gets resized much larger in my post. A 300x300px image can wind up being 600x600px (or better) in my post and resolution is really affected.
This just started recently. Did it have anything to do with the site server upgrade?

just curious.

It used to resize them [I]down[/I] to 600x800 if they were larger.:rolleyes: I haven't tried posting anything smaller than 600x800, and noticed the bad images, but didn't realize it was the site. Must be something new that simply posts all pics at the same resilution:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmthe first pic is 336 x 282

second pic is 426 x 496

and the third pic is 720 x 640

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:............yup, sometins not right..............all the pics get resized to 549 x whatever height:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess they don't want the pics infringing on the advertizing sidebar................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
we're both wrong Crabby.

The ORIGINAL Vietnam-era 'Puff' was a Douglas AC-47/DC, armed with 200,000 candle power flares and 3 mini-Gatling guns, each able to spit out 6,000 rounds per minute (every 4th one a red tracer). Captured VC and NVA documents referred to the "Dragon's" reputation and contained orders specifically to "not attack the Dragon because it infuriates the monster."

The new AC-130s are affectionately referred to as 'Puff' also. It's just that they now rain terror on Al Queada (I'm all busted up about that)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jpd wrote:
Everyone used to complain about the software shrinking down the picture size, now you're complaining about the software increasing the picture size?

ok Mr smart guy. I copied and resized your winter pic @ 768x1024px to 300x400px. I uploaded this attachment and now look at it - 550x733px. You don't see the lost resolution, you photobucket uploadin' freak ya??!!

Attachments

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
I see nothings been done to stop the "larger" resizing of pics...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.............totally screws up the resilution:rolleyes::rolleyes:
These were
1. 290x257
2. 299x432
3. 247x247

But, doesn't seem like it's going to get fixed...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
We will just have to make sure we post pics that are close to 600x800 to keep them sharp......

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.