NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"You are a fishing fool"as my wife calls me all the time. "All you think about is fishing, lures, the beach and nothing else" she says. Anyway she bet me $2000 dollars that I wouldn't talk about fishing, buy fishing items or FISH the whole entire year of 2008
WHAT DO I DO ?, or better yet what what would you do?. I don't know about you ALL but I already lost 2 days after I made the bet(pencil poppers
). I am so week:rolleyes: and now broke:(. >>>>>>Martin

·
Administrator
112,305 Posts
a bet no one on this site could win why the **** did you even bother making it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
bluefish69 wrote:
The way you take the bet is you tell every time you think about fishing or are about fishing you have to perform a different activity of your choice.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh...............you still would not be able to go the year without saying, doing, or thinking something fishing related.
;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
No brainer here LOL..tell her fishing and breathing are the same thing to differnt genders ? :confused: You wouldn't ask her to stop breathing? and then alert her to the fact if she can hold her breath on Valentines Day till you get home from fishing....it's a relationship made in heaven :) Sweeten the deal and give her an oxygen mask before she prepares a romantic fish dinner for the both of you :)

pm me on how to save $2.000. Have a sweet deal on an offshore setup for $1700. ;)

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
Sucker Bet

You would have probably spent that much fishing anyway. The household breaks even money wise, and you don't fish. Give her the $2k and book a trip to Key West to go fishing. That will teach her.

·
Registered
18,000 Posts
bluefish69 wrote:
The way you take the bet is you tell every time you think about fishing or are about fishing you have to perform a different activity of your choice.

My wife knows I'd rather be fishing...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Fishing is in our blood & always on our minds. There is no way I would ever make a bet with her like that I would lose immediadtly with all the fishing shows I watch & chatter about going to this boat show & that seminar just couldn't do it.
BENNY YOU ARE A SUCKER FOR TAKEN THAT BET SHE PLAYED YOU ALL THE WAY, HOOK LINE & SINKER WHO'S THE BETTER FISHERMAN NOW?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.