NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem, gebby. The list isn't "all-inclusive", but it does have quite a few restaurants that I've always wanted to try.

This post edited by Makoman16 12:12 PM 01/04/2008

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
thanks for the link - it's got a few I already patronize.......

It'll make my coupon clipping wife estatic.

This post edited by wader 12:20 PM 01/04/2008

·
Registered
109 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
It may have more for you LI guys, but I didn't se much up here in RI or back in CT that interested me.

I HAD 1 OF THE BEST BREAKFAST IN PT. JUDITH DOWN THE BLOCK FROM THE BLOCK ISLAND FERRY.. ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE STREET

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
stellamaris wrote:
MakoMike wrote:
It may have more for you LI guys, but I didn't se much up here in RI or back in CT that interested me.

I HAD 1 OF THE BEST BREAKFAST IN PT. JUDITH DOWN THE BLOCK FROM THE BLOCK ISLAND FERRY.. ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE STREET

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there are no good resturants up here, there are some great ones. All I'm saying is that I didn't see any good resturants offering discounts on that website. BTW- the place you had breakfast, if its the one that I'm thinking of, has a new owner almost every year!

·
Registered
109 Posts
WASN'T TRYING TO PROVE YOU WRONG I WAS JUST SAYING.. I WAS UP THER EIN SEPTEMBER GOING TO BLOCK ISLAND AND I STOPED IN AND GRABED A BIGHT TO EAT I THINK IT WAS DOWN BY THE LOBSTER BAIT SHOP AT THE END OF THE STRIP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.