NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHITE CRABS , WHITE CRABS, MY KINGDOIM FOR WHITE CRABS !!!!

Anybody know where I can get a bushel, Stella's didn't have them as of 05:00 this morning.

Have 2 other sources, but if anyone knows where i can get 'em, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
You know,I read an article on those whiteleggers,I think you can catch them at Magnolia pier in Long Beach.Great Tog bait they said.Some open boats even ban customers from using them if they don't have them as bait themselves.Something about how it turns the bite off the greencrabs and the tog will only eat the whiteleggers.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS GUYS

Thanks guys, good information to know. I was able to aquire a nice new freshly caught bushel this morning. Hopefully that will make a difference when L2T and I are down in Maryland this weekend.

·
Registered
21,760 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
Some open boats even ban customers from using them if they don't have them as bait themselves.Something about how it turns the bite off the green crabs and the tog will only eat the whiteleggers.
White crabs---the forbidden bait, LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.