NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. This site is great for Cod fishing info. You guys are so knowledgable & helpful. It really is appreciated. I & my fishing buddy are public school teachers in DE & PA & we get spring break 3rd week of march. We are dying to cod fish. I am gather from this site that Dec-Jan is best fishing on Hellen H - Georges Banks. I think that GOM is good late spring/early summer. I think NY Viking "local cod is good in early spring, is that coorect? If you wanted good cod fishing 3rd week of March...where would you go?
Thanks much!
JD

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Everything is correct, except this is called fishing. 2 follows one everytime, if fishing was that dependable there would no need for you to ask. Like the weather you have to keep your eyes and ears open, read the reports and then make an informed decision. Dont recall what the reports had for cod last march, but I made two trips with the American Classic out of lynn, ma. and fishing was pretty good. They are making these trips right now passed the closed area. Read the reports and see what you think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.