NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent heard from him on this site in a long time,if you read this i was just wondering if you have be around the kensico lately

jimmy

jdf

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jimmy,
Here I am, pal. I must be honest; I haven't fished the reservoirs since the end of June (usually the time when the trout fishing slows down)In fact, I didn't do as much fishing this year as I normally do, because I'm kind of spoiled by Salmon/Oswego River fishing in the winter. Anyway, thanks for asking. I have no reservoir reports, except that they are shut down unitl further notice. I understand it, but my God, I can't imagine not having them to fish anymore. And think about all the bait/tackle shops that would have no livelihood without them. It's sad and scary. Hope you are well and I promise, if they open again next season, I'll take you out. Take care. Bill egan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.