NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it got me,,i am home sick from work,it was bound to happen as it seemed like everyone around me has been coughing and weezing and just miserble feeling for the last few weeks...those bums who feel miseable but still insist on coming to work and infecting everyone else......i get plenty sick days at my job,,,,,why not use em if your this sick.i guess we all work with the same type of people..i hope no one else here at noreast has this cold thing thats going around..its just awfull....

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
ive had it since New yrs day and i still went to work the GF has it now too

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Two of my 10 year old sons got it ... and lucky me so did I :(

Started the Friday after Christmas and is just ending now ..... 10 days of the worst Coughing and run down feeling that I have had in years .......

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Psyco, Cany, Az, 1DS all have it. Maybe it's a computer virus?

maybe we all cought it here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I got it right after Christmas (then my wife did).

A couple of things that helped us: 1) LOTS of OJ. 2) Exercise! Yeah, I know. We all would do it if we had the time, but just get your body moving and you will hock up some massive loogies. 3) I boiled some water, poured it in a mug and just sucked in the steam, taking deep breaths. I put a towel over the mug to help hold the steam and also get a better concentration of steam.

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
OFFTHEHOOK wrote:
I don't know what I got but I am rundown and thirsty as ****.
A Hangover?

I didn't have the cold thingy but I had the stomach virus thingy on CNew Years day.:( Good news is it only lasted 2 days.:)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I have been eating airborne

like they are tic tacs! I am also loading up on green tea. My throat was a little sore this am but I think I am fighting it off. Since my company went to PTO's instead of sick days you see people dragging themselves in here so they don't have to give up a vaca day. It's the worst policy this company has!!!!!!

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
OFFTHEHOOK wrote:
A Hangover?

Not the case, maybe withdrawl, I haven't drank a beer in several days.

i would suggest having a few you will feel better

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
OFFTHEHOOK wrote:
A Hangover?

Not the case, maybe withdrawl, I haven't drank a beer in several days.

i would suggest having a few you will feel better

I second that!

There?s your problem; it?s the lack of alcohol in your system to fight off potentially bad germs.

Keep enough alcohol in your system and there is no was those pesky viruses can survive.;)

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
psycopanhead wrote:
just got back from the doctor.he gave me antibiotics

Budweiser

·
Registered
418 Posts
I got it the day after Christmas. For the first few says, it was just a scratchy throat. After 3 days I actually felt better for 1 day. The it hit me, coughing up all sorts of garbage and ZERO energy, taking 2 hour naps in the afternoon. I finally went to the doctor on Saturday when it felt like I had a golf ball stuck in my throat. He gave me Biaxin and 4 days later, it's finally gone

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.