NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)Trash kills.

I was fly fishing and had a 12" Brown follow my wooly back to me. Except I coldn't tell what it was at first.

Seems that he had a large plastic ring around his head and behind his gill covers.

Sad, cause I hooked em, but he spun off before I could get him.

2) Human beings can ruin any good spot.

Left my trout fishn adventures for a seanic little lake I know of. Well somebody else has found it too. I guess cutting through the underbrush wasn't their cup of tea. They bulldozed a wide (wide enough for a big truck) trail down to the water, then eliminated all of the brush covering the shore on one bank.

Guess they want to eliminate snagging on trees.

3) Never give up.

Went to three different spots, but it payed off in the end with some nice crappies and yellow pearch for my frying pan. Live bait rules, expecially on tough days.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Crash wrote:
Went to three different spots, but it payed off in the end with some nice crappies and yellow pearch for my frying pan. Live bait rules, expecially on tough days.

I am glad everything panned out for ya... ;) Any size on those crappies? What kind of live bait did ya use?

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.