NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you remember last year there was a thread that was solely posted for people to talk about losing weight and becoming healthy. My question is what happend to it LOL. Has everyone just given up on their goals and decided to go back to the old ways? I personally just got my butt back into the gym with the goal of losing some poundage before I go to D.R. in May. Does anyone else have any fitness related goals for the New Year?
-Ben

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
BennyV wrote:
As many of you remember last year there was a thread that was solely posted for people to talk about losing weight and becoming healthy. My question is what happend to it LOL. Has everyone just given up on their goals and decided to go back to the old ways? I personally just got my butt back into the gym with the goal of losing some poundage before I go to D.R. in May. Does anyone else have any fitness related goals for the New Year?
-Ben

My fitness related goal is to stay on this side of the grass!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
yup... i am always working toward my goal of more strength and less fat..

My goal is 2 days on, at the gym, doing cardio and strength training and 2 days off.
It is what works with my schedule.

Plus eating healthy, whole foods.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.