NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got Zenos book which is faboulous, tons of bucktails and teasers to make my custom fluke lures, and an avet sx reel in blue
, and 30lb suffix braid to put on it, and a bag full of poppers and plugs, and the best gift of all a custom long islander series rod by Capt Neil tht im getting after new years, Happy Holidays to u and yur familys:)

·
Administrator
112,303 Posts
jpd wrote:
tiderunner70 wrote:
congrats on getting one of capt neils rod's soon. u will love it. i am still waiting for jessica alba to show up under the tree. lol

A pregnant Jessica Alba???

Tide's not picky......

i think this was the first year i havent gotten anything fishing related fot Xmas:(:(

This post edited by canyonfvr 11:09 PM 12/26/2007

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
jpd wrote:
tiderunner70 wrote:
congrats on getting one of capt neils rod's soon. u will love it. i am still waiting for jessica alba to show up under the tree. lol

A pregnant Jessica Alba???

at least you know she puts out....lol!

·
Registered
201 Posts
this year's fishing related gifts were centered around the annual cod fishing trip that i go on each spring: two massive crippled herring jigs and the Torium 30 that i always wanted
-that should help get em 'over the rail and in the pail' a little easier this year

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
got my big present real early this year. Around late October...

Got a real good deal in the soft used boat market, and a **** of a deal from my Credit card for 0% for a year. So my wife got it for me...strange we say that... since I'm the one making the payments, and my old boat was the chunk of the deposit.
Then my kids got me a portable Mr Heater...

and some gift cards for Best buy and BoatersWorld.
Gonna spend a lot of time this winter under the tarp, in the boat, tricking her out. I gotta add a few speakers and an amp. The heater is gonna come in handy.

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
SinkerBouncer wrote:
Nice looking rig, Darth ! Congrats !

So what is it? What?s pushing it and what?s the LOA ??

Thanks, SinkerBouncer...
It's a 2000 23'open Contender / 2000 250 ox66 yammi. It's a bit over 23'. cruise 35mph and wot +-47mph and drinks less than my 20' Aquasport did.

It has a 24degree deadrise which worried me about rock an rollin on the drift and on the hook, but it has some nice big chines that keeps her very stable at rest, slaps abit when I'm out by myself, but with another guy on the boat, I don't hear the slap.

Oh...and it has a bigger tank which was what I was really looking for. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.