NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
67,033 Posts
the Federal permit it required for anyone to fish for tuna. There are two types angling and general. The general will allow you to sell your catch, but you won't be permitted to keep school sized bluefins. Only the angling catagory can keep schoolie bluefins.
1 - 3 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.