NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 14 Posts

· Banned
66 Posts
one other thing should be mentioned,in order to sell your catch in NYS you also need a commercial food fish license which is almost impossible to get unless you have had one in the past year.the powers to be are making it impossible for someone new to get into the commercial end of the business.many people think they will pay for their tuna trips by sellimng their catch,if you do NOT have the commercial food fish license the fines are very high if you are caught.just a warning.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.