NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
I think that's supposed to be......

the "put yourself on the cover" section.

Here is my girlfriends second striper ever. Her first one was caught five minutes earlier and it was just shy of a keeper. I can't stand eating fish but she loves it, so I let her keep it.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bass for her second fish

couple guys @ my marina I fish with dont eat fish as the kids from NYC say...
"whatz up with that" ?
PS could still have a section for picts. with that other feature you mentioned? Ahh just a thought , might make for some motivation to go fishin .

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
I think that would be a good idea too.

That fish is just about as big as any I ever caught, a mere 22 pounds. I can catch many, just not too big when it comes to the striped bass. Maybe this year.

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
cropping

Hey Allen, I don't know what kind of scanner you have, but you can usually preview the image before actually scanning it. Then you can customize the cropping to only take the part of the picture that you want.

Then you can enlarge the photos or whatever. The image size will also be alot smaller.

Nice Fish,

Chris

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to ask, what I'm doing wrong, thanks.

the thing is Im scanning the photo then through ADOBE I'm exporting to JPEG and repairing & RESIZING there.??
The files I have the photo is larger & more clear then when I post it comes out like this?
Im doing something wrong I've got to practice before I post another.
MR. Webmaster , feel free to delete those pictures above if you want, they're terrible.
alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.