NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
618 Posts
First you need to go to Town Hall and buy your worming permit. It costs fifty cents but the fine is about fifty bucks when the Bay Constable catches you. Then go any place there is mud at low tide with a pitch fork. You'll find them. Oh and I'm not joking about that permit.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.