NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Al,

Just wanted to let you know thanks for your latest articles on Tog fishing off the surf.
Had a horrible time this weekend on a party boat maybe I should have went to your spots :).

How was bottom fishing for everyone else especially I am curious to know what happened with the party boats out of Sheapshead Bay or Point Pleasant NJ, Dauntless Norma K?

If I am posting on the wrong page can you suggest another discussion area.

Tx

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I?ve togged this weekend South of NJ waters and it was on the slow side. Given the fact that we had an overcast, rain and cold front? it really did not help at all.

In general, the water temperature still on a tad warm side and the blackfish are still holding near the shallow spots. However, keep on the lookout and wait a few days for the water temperature to drop? Once these fish migrate to deeper water?. You should expect better fishing!

All in all, it appears that we are going to have a late tog season. Let me know if you have other tog questions.

Tight Lines,

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.