NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,481 Posts
We have 2 more contractors coming over to give us bids on our addition. Then I get to prepare for a job intereview for a promotion with my current company. I feel like I am in school studying again! Does anyone know how to do a decent biz plan? Have a good one!

· Registered
8,643 Posts
Saturday ~ Scrape floor tile grout in kitchen, then add new grout. Finish up some trim work I never completed last year:rolleyes:, and maybe hang a new bathroom door.

Sunday ~ Sand and coat (clear polyurethane) two doors; several coats on each side. In-between coats I want to continue recording my LP albums to digital format. I am about ½ ways done and need to speed up the process a little;).

Go out to dinner at a good steak house in my town to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. :)

Monday ~ Not sure yet, probably finish up the doors and spend a few hours at the shop working on the boat. I ripped up the deck in the cabin and will reglass it. Instead of making some sort of antiskid surface I think I will just put some outdoor carpeting in there

If that goes well I will add another sensor for my fish finder. I found a sensor switch on Ebay, but now I have to mount that somewhere, no biggie.

· Premium Member
67,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Koz54 wrote:
Saturday ~ Scrape floor tile grout in kitchen, then add new grout. Finish up some trim work I never completed last year:rolleyes:, and maybe hang a new bathroom door.

Sunday ~ Sand and coat (clear polyurethane) two doors; several coats on each side. In-between coats I want to continue recording my LP albums to digital format. I am about ½ ways done and need to speed up the process a little;).

Go out to dinner at a good steak house in my town to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. :)

Monday ~ Not sure yet, probably finish up the doors and spend a few hours at the shop working on the boat. I ripped up the deck in the cabin and will reglass it. Instead of making some sort of antiskid surface I think I will just put some outdoor carpeting in there

If that goes well I will add another sensor for my fish finder. I found a sensor switch on Ebay, but now I have to mount that somewhere, no biggie.

Happy anniversary!

· Registered
2,542 Posts
He beat me too it... .......HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KOZ !! :)

going to nap now. tired from work yesterday/today 24 hrs.

i have a week off!!
nothing planned.
just the regular, entertain the dogs...

i'll find something to do besides projects or cleaning...

have a good one!

· Administrator
97,460 Posts
1dogshy wrote:
He beat me too it... .......HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KOZ !! :)

going to nap now. tired from work yesterday/today 24 hrs.

i have a week off!!
nothing planned.
just the regular, entertain the dogs...

i'll find something to do besides projects or cleaning...

have a good one!

werent you going back to FLA :rolleyes::confused:

· Registered
2,542 Posts
canyonkissinfvr wrote:

the only time Canny talks to me is to ask Why I'm still Here... hahaha

no Fla this week, it's spring break and $$$$$

I am leaving in 8 days......
the 24th.

you coming...? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

· Administrator
97,460 Posts
1dogshy wrote:
canyonkissinfvr wrote:

the only time Canny talks to me is to ask Why I'm still Here... hahaha

no Fla this week, it's spring break and $$$$$

I am leaving in 8 days......
the 24th.

you coming...? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

nope im a scared to fly :(:)

This post edited by canyonfvr 02:08 PM 02/15/2008

· Administrator
97,460 Posts
Makoman16 wrote:
Saturday ~ Installing a closet organizer for a girl I work with. Then back to my basement renovation.

does the wife know

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.