NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Don't rightly know.......................

Maybe I'll actually get to the geeerage this weekend:rolleyes:, and finish up some little projects...........like measurements to make a frame over the boat to hook my hoist to so I can pull the engine..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Run the scooter for a bit..............

See what I need to run a network cable through the wall and along the underside of the deck into the geeerage. Tired of the wireless signal getting cut out.....................house is real bad for the wireless signal to get in the geerage.:rolleyes:

Make a run to the dump in the AM............:rolleyes:

.............and hopefully not come back with more than I left with.........

.....there was something else I wanted to do, but don't remember right now....................if anyone remembers let me know............
;)

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
No plans at all for me this weekend but i might take a ride and see mom n dad then swing by TFT and see john i have to get a reel for Jen's new rod

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
jenn thinks its hers because she went up and got it

'Without a signature on the back, a ticket is considered a 'bearer instrument' and can be claimed by anyone presenting the ticket,"

Make sure you get a nice reel for Jen............
;)

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

'Without a signature on the back, a ticket is considered a 'bearer instrument' and can be claimed by anyone presenting the ticket,"

;)

you can count on it and im sure she's gonna love it
...maybe ill get it for her for Valentines day

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

;)

......LOL................the best thing is to pick one out as if you were buying it for yourself...............that way you know it will be a quality reel she'll be gettin................
;)

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

;)

......LOL................the best thing is to pick one out as if you were buying it for yourself...............that way you know it will be a quality reel she'll be gettin................
;)

OH you meen ....like the nice blue avet i have been looking at

This post edited by canyonfvr 08:07 PM 02/08/2008

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
Capt Ed III wrote:
atlantic city tomorrow a.m. till monday morn. no, not the boat show. just a whole lot of drinkin & gamblin.

-ken

Hope you win big

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Great Weekend

Hanging my 46" LCD in the basement and SUNDAY 10:30 flight to Cancun

10:45 drinks on the plane

Monday a charter for sharks and amberjacks in CANCUN

Cerveza POR FAVOR:):):):):rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Intake gasket for a client tonight and tom. A.M. Get the boat ready for new non skid and search the internet for a boat to fish in North Carolina presidents week. Hockey game tom. night then the applebees run with the guys
. Sunday get some things together that I have to sell to make more room for more junk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Leaving for Fort Lauderdale

For a week in the sun,I hope Syracuse gets buried with snow as long as its gone before I get back,10 below zero wouldnt hurt my feelings either Ill bring the warmth back with me next week,it will feel good to wet a line,
,I havent fished since November,BillBo

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.