NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me? I'm working tomorrow, then going to the bash. Sunday recovering from the bash and then a superbowl party on Sunday night. What are you guys up to?

·
Registered
21,760 Posts
Saturday-work.
Sunday - still looking for Big Freddie in Ocean City Maryland.

TOG...TOG...TOG...CHEW...CHEW...TOG...TOG..Eat it dammit!

This post edited by Learning2Tog 06:43 PM 02/01/2008

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
nothing saturday bash saturday night and hopefully recovering sunday.

Toggy did you have to make the page so wide

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
Whooops!
How's dat?

better now go defend your self in your tourney thread

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
BF9

The flea market has been in Newsday and the LIF for Sunday.

How was your first week? I went to my old place today and PO'ed the Chief Engineer. All I did was call him Mikey

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Take yverb out to breakfast at Marcus,
then gotta be in Waterbury tomorrow morning at my sons around 11.:rolleyes:

Then takin a ride up to the new Cabelas in Hartford to check it out....

Then over to my other sons house in Orange at 3pm for my daughter-in-laws birthday, and see the grandkids.

Saturday night........
not makin the Bash
:(:(:(

Sunday, watch some TV then play on noreast hooked up to the big screen...........LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Make some $ Sat. then if the weather is as good as they say Im going to take the boat for a spin on Sunday
. Sunday night I dont know Im sure I`ll find something to do.......Oh thats right I`ll have a bunch of that great tasting Hoptical Illusion and enjoy a football game

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
That Hoptical Illusion is some good stuff
We had a few cases of it this year. This winter I'v ebeen drinking a real Hoppy red ale from Magic hat but I cant remember the name right now... another really good beer

Tonight I did nothing, tomorrow ids BB game and B day party and then off to the bash. Sunday sleeping in and then preparing for the Super Bowl Go Blue!!!!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
reelfisher wrote:
That Hoptical Illusion is some good stuff
We had a few cases of it this year. This winter I'v ebeen drinking a real Hoppy red ale from Magic hat but I cant remember the name right now... another really good beer

Tonight I did nothing, tomorrow ids BB game and B day party and then off to the bash. Sunday sleeping in and then preparing for the Super Bowl Go Blue!!!!
Magic Hat has some good beer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.