NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me? I'm probably working most of the day tomorrow. Taking the wife out tomorrow night and watching football on Sunday. What are you guys up to?

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
sat taking my kids to see grandma & grandpa...
sunday hanging out and getting my stuff packed, and watching The Giants.

Monday going Skiing.
Tues going skiing
Wed going to make it up as I go...
same for Thur and Fri...

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
Saturday ~ Make some room and shove the snow thrower back into the shed, hopefully to remain unused this year
. Then I will clean up around inside the house and some other indoor tasks.

Sunday ~ Head up to Westchester for a show, should make it home before 3:00PM, then its time to watch the Patriots whoop up on the Chargers

After that I will sit in my comfortable, warm and large chair, frosty beverage in hand and watch Eli and Big Blue turn Brett Favre?s dream season into a nightmare.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Got out early today to do a couple things.
2morrow going to buy a new (scrath and dent) fridge cause my fridge (freezer side) crapped out.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe take a ride to Comp USA and see whats left (going out of business)and what kinda deal I can beat them down to.

I have had my eye on one of the nice azz 46" Sony Bravio V HDTV. They've gone from ..........$1,900..........to $1,799.......to $1,599.......to $1439.........to $1,149.........if it hits the $1000 mark, it's mine
......there were only a couple left, but heck, I'll haggle with them even more for the display models.............

Sunday.................who the heck knows...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
37,770 Posts
Plans

Sat- noreat seminar in Babylon

Sun- morning/early afternoon- prepare food for football

sun- afternoon/night- watch the Patriots woop up on San Diego
eat and drink like a fish. Then at 6:00 grab the couch and watch the G-MEN upset the fudge packers

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Today doing some spackeling (now) then a noon Phesant hunt
. I have to pick up some Blue Point for the football and to many other things to list. **** I`m even to busy to be on here Its been almost a week. I missed alot I see

·
Registered
21,760 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
Well I was going to Maryland for a day of Blackfishing, but I just got a call from the Captain and that ain't gonna happen.

....but Monday looks like a go!
Yippie!!!!
TOG TOG TOG... CHEW CHEW CHEW!
Looks like I'll be fishing in Sam's back pocket.
Wish me luck.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.