NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what are you guys up to this weekend? My daughter is coming for visit later on today and into tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'm going to watch the Pats destroy the Gints. Sunday is wife's b-day, so I'll be driving here west to meet up with the kids for dinner.

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
straightening up the inside of the house tommorow then maybe try out the new c
hain saw

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
This afternoon Gary is getting another load of piker goodies

tomorrow morning early I have to pick up my trailer form Uhaul :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

then off to cablevision to drop off the cable boxes and the modem so they remove the charges from my bill

then back to load the trailer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Saturday night will be spent with my daughter and a close friend for dinner

Sunday me and the dog will be traveling south

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
Last weekend I replaced the lower rear control arm on my truck this week I need to drag it into a friends shop so he could give it a wheel Alignment ...dam I will have to barter for this

Getting my booze ready for the big party at my house New Years Eve
Maybe more work in the attic. And hopefully it stays dry and doesnt get any colder so I could take my daughters out to the park to do some soccer practice.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
Mentalfloss wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
oh i forgot ill be tracking Dale's trip and posting his locations

LMAO
: by the time you wake up Sunday afternoon I will be in Georgia

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Mentalfloss wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
oh i forgot ill be tracking Dale's trip and posting his locations

LMAO
: by the time you wake up Sunday afternoon I will be in Georgia

ill be up early sunday

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Going for my last shot at a deer!

I was out this am and had a few does milling around until they winded me. I will be back at it tomorrow in some pretty crappy weather. I am also going to get out on Monday morning. I hope everyone has a good one!

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
Now that most all the leaves have fallen and all my neighbors have recently raked their leaves for the last time it might be time for me to rake whatever leaves are left in my yard that did not blow into the neighbor?s yards. :rolleyes:

Then watch the Giants get spanked by the Patriots.

I am not sure about Sunday; maybe do some rearranging of the photos on some walls. I have some new ones to add.

Drive safe Dale

·
Registered
37,770 Posts
celabrate

Today I am heading out to pick up some beer, the to get new speakers for my stereo, then back home to try once again to hook up surround sound to the T.V.

Saturday ( My Birthday ) I will drink heavily and watch my two favorite teams play football and hopefully the Pats will break a few more records.

Sunday -- recover from saturday, help straighten up the house and then watch more football

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
Capt Ed III wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
Last weekend I replaced the lower rear control arm on my truck this week I need to drag it into a friends shop so he could give it a wheel Alignment ...dam I will have to barter for this

if your friend is too busy, i can always help you with the alignment

-ken
Thanks Ed.
I'll be at his shop nice and early hopefully even before him so I can get in and out.

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
hain saw

youll cut your arm off kid

dont hit the dirt with the blade
or youll get instant dullness of the blade

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
Koz54 wrote:
Now that most all the leaves have fallen and all my neighbors have recently raked their leaves for the last time it might be time for me to rake whatever leaves are left in my yard that did not blow into the neighbor?s yards. :rolleyes:

Then watch the Giants get spanked by the Patriots.

I am not sure about Sunday; maybe do some rearranging of the photos on some walls. I have some new ones to add.

Drive safe Dale
yes Dale drive safely

i might rake 2

This post edited by edvac 12:15 PM 12/28/2007

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
edvac wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
hain saw

youll cut your arm off kid

dont hit the dirt with the blade
or youll get instant dullness of the blade

as long as im not drinking when i use it i should be ok

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
CHEVY1 wrote:
Today I am heading out to pick up some beer, the to get new speakers for my stereo, then back home to try once again to hook up surround sound to the T.V.

Saturday ( My Birthday ) I will drink heavily and watch my two favorite teams play football and hopefully the Pats will break a few more records.

Sunday -- recover from saturday, help straighten up the house and then watch more football

happy birthday
keep switching wires around you will get it

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Saturday: Buying new parakeet for son, bike riding, Wii Marathon

Sunday: Boat Show (won Tickets on Noreast), Jets/Chiefs game at Giants Stadium (Toilet Bowl) its going to be cold

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.