NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Holy Smokes.....................one can only wonder what the situation was that led to that.

Whats that line running into the water from near the upside down guys feet:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:..........were they trolling:confused:.I don't see a rod on the boat:rolleyes:. Or could it be an anchor line:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
16,169 Posts
See what happens when a former Waverunner Guy buys a boat...

I think theres a Fishing Pole just to the right of the guy upside down but not 100% on that any other pic's?? DESDY's

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
yea- whats the rest of this story? Did it flip or did it come down again? I can't imagine there wasn't some substantial damage.

Must've stayed on the throttle way too long going up what doesn't look like that big a wave? Probably a reaction to being afraid the wave would bury the bow and fill the boat?

Great pic, whered it comme from, you personally or...?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The line by the upside down guys foot looks like it might be an outrigger.Scary stuff.
Doesn't look like he was gonna land in the boat either.

This post edited by pipedream 02:01 PM 01/05/2008

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
pipedream wrote:
The line by the upside down guys foot looks like it might be an outrigger.Scary stuff.
Doesn't look like he was gonna land in the boat either.

antenna maybe

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
I was on a charter out of Jupiter which is just not that far from Boyton and the captain looks over to me and says...WANNA SEE A BOAT TAKE OFF TO THE MOON....i look at this guy going full blast into something just like that, he goes straight up in the air then comes straight back down and under water
. How that guy survived is beyond me.:confused:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure of the rest of the story, what happened, if it capsized or the extent of any injuries. Definately a wild picture though makes you have to realize that anything can happen out there and that safety should come first.

It came from another site if anyone wants the link to it PM me.

This post edited by dsedy 06:41 PM 01/05/2008

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
Holy Smokes.....................one can only wonder what the situation was that led to that.

Whats that line running into the water from near the upside down guys feet:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:..........were they trolling:confused:.I don't see a rod on the boat:rolleyes:. Or could it be an anchor line:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I bet that's a bay constable boat, and after watching american grafitti, some local kids tied HIS anchor line to a pile at the dock without them noticing and put the windlass on freespool. Then they started flying over the waves on their jetskis to get them to come out after them. When their anchor line got to the end - Yank-Flip-Boom!
Just like in the movies!!

Can't wait to see it on mythbusters next season!

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Come on...

Don't you guys recognize the MentalFloss south?
Look how calm the captain looks in the helm.

Hey Joe... while your down there, grab me a water out of the cooler.

This post edited by JoeBfishing 07:20 PM 01/05/2008

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
JoeBfishing wrote:
Don't you guys recognize the MentalFloss south?
Look how calm the captain looks in the helm.

Hey Joe... while your down there, grab me a water out of the cooler.

LMAO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.