NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordred 2 pairs of Remington Neoprenes Bootfoots with felt soles for 54 bucks each. I figured that was a pretty good price for a wader I'd seen for about $125.00. Then I got to thinking whats wrong here. Anybody using those waders? Any opinions?
Thanks
Shag

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They arrived yesterday and frankly they don'y look bad. As near as I can tell it looks as if the felt sole isn't exactly straight. They are 3.5 mil thick, chest pocket taped glued and stitched. I really bought them as backups to my LLBeans and wetsuit,for my teenage sons who might actually consent to coming fishing with their dad, and friends who come along. It beats getting everyone wet.
Shag

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Plugger and the rest of you,
Here's the results of the test drive. I think they are still a pretty good deal, but there a few negatives. I'm 6'1" about 230. Thet are a little tight in the gut and chest area. I also had to lengthen the suspender all the way to get them over my shoulder and assorted layers. The neopren feels a little stiffer than LL Beans. I don't know if that means they been in storage a long time like some of my older wetsuits or if is the type of neoprene used. hey will probably be a good spring/early summer wader when I don't have so mny layers on. They will probably work out with the kids as well since thy hav big feet and ar alot thinner than me. Would I buy them again? Probably just one pair insaed of two.
TL
Shag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.