NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember last year Noreast had a 4 day trip on the Viking for tile, wreck and codfish. Dave no longer with Noreast and Mark ran it. Wondering if anybody is thining of or going to try to organize such a trip. Last years was fabulous

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Hello all-

New member here, just want to first say that this site looks like a great place, my compliments to Noreast, and the members who make it possible. One of the reasons I registered is that I've been told about all the fun charters guys on here do each year. I hope to eventually get on a few and meet some of you.

Just wanted to voice my interest in Viking offshore charters, as well. I've always enjoyed their 60-80 mile wreck trips, unfortunately, this year, they only have a few scheduled, and I'm not sure my work scheduel will allow me to make one. Any interest in a trip like this? Or, even a local codfish trip, if I recall correctly, they do charters on the Star.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Get A Hold Of This Guy

JC30967 wrote:
Hello all-

New member here, just want to first say that this site looks like a great place, my compliments to Noreast, and the members who make it possible. One of the reasons I registered is that I've been told about all the fun charters guys on here do each year. I hope to eventually get on a few and meet some of you.

Just wanted to voice my interest in Viking offshore charters, as well. I've always enjoyed their 60-80 mile wreck trips, unfortunately, this year, they only have a few scheduled, and I'm not sure my work scheduel will allow me to make one. Any interest in a trip like this? Or, even a local codfish trip, if I recall correctly, they do charters on the Star.

Mark Kaminisky does SEVERAL Viking Offshore trips - not sure what his screen name is but what I have heard Mark does a great job setting up those types of trips with Viking

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Fishark(Mark)-

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to figure out who it is you're talking about. Mabey it's the person who posted the 2nd reply to this topic, his name is Mark as well. Still hoping to make one of your trips up North, though!

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Morning guys-

Thanks for all the helpful info
If the Mark (there are a lot of Marks here lol) who does the Viking trips sees this, hopefully he will reply, otherwise, I'll try to contact him via private message. I can't say it enough, you guys have been most helpful to a new member. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
WOW, an all out APB on me! :)

Guys,

I am the Mark K. that others are referring to.

JC and Kramelop - I have sent you each a PM.

talk to you there.

Mark (Fishark) - thank you for the compliment. I hope to make one of your trips someday!

Mark K. (mk5381)

This post edited by mk5381 10:08 AM 02/05/2008

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.