NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out which way the woman turns!!!

Brain Hemisphere Test

I'm a scientist, and should be left brain and I do see her first as turning counterclockwise, but I can get her to go clockwise too!

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jpd: You don't frighten me, English pigdog!!! Fetchez la vache!

Love the new avatar screen capture...

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
I see it as clockwise, but when I was reading the text and saw it from the corner of my eye it looked like it was going counterclockwise.

But it was still naked

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't clothe or change it...

I can make it change from counterclockwise to clockwise by scrolling down until it's off the top of the screen and then slowling scrolling it down. If I look at the feet of the shadow, it suddenly changes to clockwise...

Really freaky...

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
OFFTHEHOOK wrote:
It was difficult to change at first but I did it. I only saw clockwise. Look at the feet, then you could change it some how.
Yup it works that way. And if you look at the shadow it's even easier to change rotation.

And guess what?? It's still naked

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
LMAO Crabby!!!!

It starts out counterclockwise for me and then when I was reading the text she went clockwise and stayed that way until I looked away and then looked back etc.. etc..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.