NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9,561 Posts
I'm surprised to hear you say ">>>>UNAPPRECIATED<<<" about Crash. Since I met hm, he has beennothing but helpful towads me and everyone else that I've seen him meet. He cooked for 75 guys, gave guys lures (Bombers), had a giveaway contest (for Rapalas and other high-end lures). The last thing I thought I'd hear about Crash is unappreciative. That is Effed Up, and from my experiances with Crash completely untrue.

Snoozin??? The fist time I met him he didn't sleep for 2 days, so I am having a hard time buying into that as well. He has driven me to fish on several occasions, and the only thing I didn't see him do is sleep. Maybe he nodded off when you were driving - who doesn't? To bash him here and else where is completely Effed up.

· Registered
6 Posts
Huh? Dude, I know Crash, even inadvertantly stiffed him once which should have shown me an ugly side if he had one, and ya know what, I think yer fulla stinky stuff! The guy bends over backwards for anyone and has probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about fresh water fishin and, well, killin trout?!?!?!!? Jeesh, what a 'tude!

Keep it up Crash, we gotta go fishin again soon, it's been too long man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.