NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey capt, need info on graphite rod for surf and bay fishing. 1/2 oz to 3 oz. im 5.5 tall. using penn power graph4000, 15 lbs test mono.any info or sugestions helpful.9ft to 101/2ft.?

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi again capt.would the recomendation be the same on a custom rod.i dont like factory rods at all.for some reason i dont like the reelseats. how about the lamis gsb1201-l ?

{brains of a caveman}

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi capt, i hope im not rocking the boat, im one who ask a lot of questions.im doing research now on the blanks you recomended,i like to have options.as the reelseat maybe i should have said i dont like a fixed reelseat.if measured from arm pit to fore finger, it is " how shall i say it" is cumbersome?i usually tape my reelseat on.i plan on going to tackle shop and try to handle these rods.and feel it.no jokes pease.the one i would get fist is the beach rod cause thats what i do mostly.i like all rods to be 1 piece, and lightwieght.i dont care on looks i just like the most bang for my bucks $$.this is strictly spinning .thanks again and i hope im not being a pain in the butt.dennis.

{brains of a caveman}

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.