NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've tried this one day when the fish bite was on. Almost everyother time over this one area I was catching a bass (very unusual for me). So I thought it would be the perfect time to try the power worm out. It was a brand new package with fresh scent. The bite came to a standstill when I used the power worm then I went back to the real thing and it picked right back up again. So although the power worm theory is good it does not work at least it didn't for me that day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've tried this one day when the fish bite was on. Almost everyother time over this one area I was catching a bass (very unusual for me). So I thought it would be the perfect time to try the power worm out. It was a brand new package with fresh scent. The bite came to a standstill when I used the power worm then I went back to the real thing and it picked right back up again. So although the power worm theory is good it does not work at least it didn't for me that day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.