NorEast Fishing Forum banner

TRADEWINDS II COD TRIP

11K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  CaptPaul 
#1 ·
TRADEWINDS II will be sailing this Sunday, Feb. 3.

Leaving the dock at 7am and getting back at 4:30-with plenty of time to get to your Super Bowl Party!!!

RESERVATIONS: 631-419-1212

#4 ·
GIANT COD+GIANTS WIN=GREAT DAY!!!

Mike-

We thought long and hard about the fact that it was the day after the bash but with the Balmy February day forecasted and the fact that the GIANTS are going to win the Super Bowl how could we not go fishing!!!
Yes, I am a hugh Giant fan! We have season tickets and are still trying to explain to our 16 year old (who is a bigger fan) that not everyone gets Super Bowl tickets when they hold the lottery! So what a better way to save the day-go fishing!
Have a great time at the Bash!
K

#15 ·
Marc wrote:
It really is good to see cod on the deck of that boat again!

You can say that again, I bet the stern planking was like "what the.....Oh wait, thats nice....kind of cold....a little slimy...but familiar and comforting..." also as an FYI those aren't Cod, every one knows Cod have Green Eyes and Dorsal spines.....

This post edited by walkingontime 10:17 PM 02/04/2008

Attachments

#16 ·
walkingontime wrote:

Mark wrote:
It really is good to see cod on the deck of that boat again!

You can say that again, I bet the stern planking was like "what the.....Oh wait, thats nice....kind of cold....a little slimy...but familiar and comforting..." also as an FYI those aren't Cod, every one knows Cod have Green Eyes and Dorsal spines.....

Then what are those things in the picture?:confused:

#17 ·
Those are the "Brown spotted-Bigfoot-Yeti-Loch nessy Scrod" a very common catch in Lake Havasu, the Kismet drain/Clam Pond or Toby's and the North Sea or is it the Baltic.........?????? Any who here is an aerial pic of the Lake Havasu Arizona season opener......It's a big piece.

Attachments

#18 ·
MrsTradewinds wrote:
Mike-

We thought long and hard about the fact that it was the day after the bash but with the Balmy February day forecasted and the fact that the GIANTS are going to win the Super Bowl how could we not go fishing!!!
Yes, I am a hugh Giant fan! We have season tickets and are still trying to explain to our 16 year old (who is a bigger fan) that not everyone gets Super Bowl tickets when they hold the lottery! So what a better way to save the day-go fishing!
Have a great time at the Bash!
K
Kathy it was a very wonderful day catch my first ever Cod and see the Giant win that extraordinary game eating some fresh bake Cod and drinking some beers,Thanks you guys and hope to see you next week if weather permit us to go fishing again..Freddy

#20 ·
GradySailfish wrote:

Hey, in Germany they actually target dogfish. I had relatives over during the summer and whenever we caught a dogfish they went nuts; they loved it.

Well we canttarget them here cause they are endangered

Paul I'm glad to see you got out and put a few in the boat even if it didnt quite live up to what you were hoping for. Looks like your customers enjoyed the day

#23 ·
They're coming over this summer again, so I'll see what I can do about brining over a bunch more krauts.

Hmmmm...maybe this is the beginning of a very profitable business idea. We can sell fishing trips to europeans focused on catching all the dogfish they want. LOL

We'll make a buck and render a positive service to out local waters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.