NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRADEWINDS II will be sailing this Sunday, Feb. 3.

Leaving the dock at 7am and getting back at 4:30-with plenty of time to get to your Super Bowl Party!!!

RESERVATIONS: 631-419-1212

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
Ouch! Do you really expect me to get up early on the morning after the bash? I'd love to fish with you Paul, but it ain't gonna happen on this trip to the Island.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GIANT COD+GIANTS WIN=GREAT DAY!!!

Mike-

We thought long and hard about the fact that it was the day after the bash but with the Balmy February day forecasted and the fact that the GIANTS are going to win the Super Bowl how could we not go fishing!!!
Yes, I am a hugh Giant fan! We have season tickets and are still trying to explain to our 16 year old (who is a bigger fan) that not everyone gets Super Bowl tickets when they hold the lottery! So what a better way to save the day-go fishing!
Have a great time at the Bash!
K

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today's Trip

Good Morning all-

Just to let you know the boat got off with many smiling faces. It was like a Christmas morning!

Happy Super Bowl to all!
GO GIANTS!

Kathy

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Marc wrote:
It really is good to see cod on the deck of that boat again!

You can say that again, I bet the stern planking was like "what the.....Oh wait, thats nice....kind of cold....a little slimy...but familiar and comforting..." also as an FYI those aren't Cod, every one knows Cod have Green Eyes and Dorsal spines.....

This post edited by walkingontime 10:17 PM 02/04/2008

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
walkingontime wrote:

Mark wrote:
It really is good to see cod on the deck of that boat again!

You can say that again, I bet the stern planking was like "what the.....Oh wait, thats nice....kind of cold....a little slimy...but familiar and comforting..." also as an FYI those aren't Cod, every one knows Cod have Green Eyes and Dorsal spines.....

Then what are those things in the picture?:confused:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Those are the "Brown spotted-Bigfoot-Yeti-Loch nessy Scrod" a very common catch in Lake Havasu, the Kismet drain/Clam Pond or Toby's and the North Sea or is it the Baltic.........?????? Any who here is an aerial pic of the Lake Havasu Arizona season opener......It's a big piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
MrsTradewinds wrote:
Mike-

We thought long and hard about the fact that it was the day after the bash but with the Balmy February day forecasted and the fact that the GIANTS are going to win the Super Bowl how could we not go fishing!!!
Yes, I am a hugh Giant fan! We have season tickets and are still trying to explain to our 16 year old (who is a bigger fan) that not everyone gets Super Bowl tickets when they hold the lottery! So what a better way to save the day-go fishing!
Have a great time at the Bash!
K
Kathy it was a very wonderful day catch my first ever Cod and see the Giant win that extraordinary game eating some fresh bake Cod and drinking some beers,Thanks you guys and hope to see you next week if weather permit us to go fishing again..Freddy

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Hey, in Germany they actually target dogfish. I had relatives over during the summer and whenever we caught a dogfish they went nuts; they loved it.

Any of you ever go skeet shooting dog fish ?

Nice catch Capt. Paul The cod are great but the extra catch of ling is a big plus as well.

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
GradySailfish wrote:

Hey, in Germany they actually target dogfish. I had relatives over during the summer and whenever we caught a dogfish they went nuts; they loved it.

Well we canttarget them here cause they are endangered

Paul I'm glad to see you got out and put a few in the boat even if it didnt quite live up to what you were hoping for. Looks like your customers enjoyed the day

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.