NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Al,
Great job so far, buddy! I have a question for you. I will be going out on the Codfather out of Freeport (I think) later in the week and I want to know if you have any experience with this boat and captain... good, bad, or indifferent?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Fitz wrote:
I have a question for you. I will be going out on the Codfather out of Freeport (I think) later in the week and I want to know if you have any experience with this boat and captain... good, bad, or indifferent?

Hi Fitz,

Well, I am glad other people are chiming in with their experiences. To answer your question? RodProf and Maxd171 are 100% correct!

Mike is an excellent Captain and he really knows his waters! I am sure you will have a very fishy day!

Good luck and post your catch here! ;)

?Crazy? Alberto

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
VinnyF wrote:
Do you ever do any toggin on the north shore around hempstead harbor?

Hello Vinny,
Yes I have and had a great time! This time of the year? the water temperature is dropping fast and the togs are moving deeper!!!!

Tight Lines!

?Crazy? Alberto

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Guys,

You were right! What a day! Mike and mate Frank were the most professional duo I've ever sailed with. Worked their a---s to fill the boat with whitechins. Totaled 33 keeper tog to 10 lbs between the 4 of us. Great job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.