NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of mounting a fishfinder and when I looked at some of your examples I've noticed a white ring type fitting to pass the wires thru the hull on some. Can anyone tell me what they're called and where to get them. I purchased a Hummingbird 343c on Jaiem's recommendation. I'm putting it on a Hobie SUV, probably on a ram mount in the left tray so Kayak will be flush for face down transport. Further problems to follow. Thanks Ed
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.