NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the NFL care about its fans ?

Why are they playing a night game in Green Bay ? Its terrible they decided to play the game at night ! It'll be 10 below zero at the end of the game. What about the fan sitting there for 3 hours + ? Couldn't they play that game at 2pm when it was warmer. Is TV more important then the fans health ? I wonder how many Green bay fans will get sick and die ?

Pro sports, its players, care only about themselves and not the fan.

Fans should stop going to their games and they'll start listening to us.

The fan who goes to that game has to wake up tommorrow and go to work. The lousy players go back to their cozy hotel rooms and they can sleep as late as they want tommorrow.

Disgusted with pro sports ! The college game is more exciting !

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Vector wrote:
Does the NFL care about its fans ?

Why are they playing a night game in Green Bay ? Its terrible they decided to play the game at night ! It'll be 10 below zero at the end of the game. What about the fan sitting there for 3 hours + ? Couldn't they play that game at 2pm when it was warmer. Is TV more important then the fans health ? I wonder how many Green bay fans will get sick and die ?

Pro sports, its players, care only about themselves and not the fan.

Fans should stop going to their games and they'll start listening to us.

The fan who goes to that game has to wake up tommorrow and go to work. The lousy players go back to their cozy hotel rooms and they can sleep as late as they want tommorrow.

Disgusted with pro sports ! The college game is more exciting !

Youv'e obvioulsly never been to Lambeau Field...

I have...Twice in the cold in the playoffs !

you dont have a clue what its all about!

This post edited by dsedy 07:27 PM 01/20/2008

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's called a Home Field Advatage, and trust me, The Cheeseheads in Green Bay wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, as a demonstration, at the beginning of the pre-game show at 6:00, Jimmy Johnson poured room temperature water into a glass. When the show ended at 6:30, it was frozen solid. Now that's cold.

·
Administrator
112,302 Posts
jpd wrote:
bluto1899 wrote:

Also, as a demonstration, at the beginning of the pre-game show at 6:00, Jimmy Johnson poured room temperature water into a glass. When the show ended at 6:30, it was frozen solid. Now that's cold.

I can drink a 20 oz beer in 30 minutes, probably slurry at the end though...

...30 mins :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
hdcycles wrote:
30 minute's
yeah you should prob take your time, wouldnt want you to spill any on your dress.

Sorry I had to say something
4 THE MONEY YOU DONT WANNA SPILL A DROP

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The NFL takes a lot of money from tv to show these games.It's not up to the league alone what time to play which playoff games.Most of it is decided by the tv networks.
Those fans fill that stadium in this kind of weather regularly.In that town it's their lives.They love it.:)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
bluto1899 wrote:
It's called a Home Field Advatage, and trust me, The Cheeseheads in Green Bay wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh its so cold...ouch...cant play sports in it....too cold, please nfl ...reschedule this game cause the fans are outdoors...mom...get me a blanket and tuck me in....

bluto you ***.....

you probably don't fish either if we got 3-5's on the ocean/sound/bay..... its too rough out there wawawawa...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.