NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Scott1280 wrote:

The best proof of major improvements in Iraq is that fact that nobody is talking about it anymore.

what is the problem, Scott? Personally, I can't get enough earth shattering crisis updates on Brittany Spears and Dr Phil. My favorite story of the week is when a former US Prez (Willy) decided he had to kiss Al Sharpton's arse. Once again I applaud the Dems for validating Al as an esteemed, honest, fair minded reverend-stateman. A real "voice of the people" that Al is.

say what you want about Rudy. When he was mayor he NEVER felt he had to get "approval" from that POS for ANYTHING.
I am surprised at the Sunday morning pundit gumby's like Russert attacking Hillary, however. What is the liberal media coming to?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
wader wrote:
he needs to break with all convention & ask Lieberman to be his running mate......

an interesting ticket. I think they would carry the Independents. And McCain's good relation with the media would absorb some of the vicious crucifying the Dems (and their media henchmen) would hail on Lieberman. Interesting...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.