NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little question for the mortgage brokers and real estate people here how do you see the market going? I know in is in the dumper as we have all seen. I have a question though there are still people looking for houses right :confused:. I`m thinking about putting my house on the market in the spring. I know the market is weak but I hope there are still people looking to buy. So my guestion is if I list it for a cheap price (Im not looking to make a killing) do you think it will sell? I have a lot of house to offer for the price I`m going to ask 2700sf. 2family with 786sf detached garage. I will be listing it for under $350. What do you think?

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I would list it higher than what you want because your gonna get low ball offers if you want to walk away with 300k then list it for 350k, because there gonna offer you less than the 350 the market is slow right now I have a few friends that are in the real estate biz and its slow for them but they say by the end of 2008 start of 2009 it bill begin to pick up again. I have tried to talk my wife to going back to be a real estate agent as she did it years ago but she says it will take a few years for her to establish enough listings to make any good cash

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.