NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys looking to learn how to weave will have a couple of new weapons in your arsenal to take you through the entire process from: setting up, sizing, actually weaving, creating a weave, and everything else you need to know about weaving in this new book which was written by Jim Upton. Some of you may know Jim as the DRAGONMASTER, he is the originator of the REnzetti 360 WOnder Weaver, and has written a couple of articles for Rodmaker MAgazine.

I have just struck a deal with Jim to get copies for sale. The Retail price of this book is $40.

Anyone interested in the new VisualWeave Software package, that will also be available from me. Retail price on that will be $100.

COMBO price will be $120, but anyone pre-ordering the book & weave package from me will get the Combo for $115 with FREE shipping.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neil, my guess is no. I bought my WW from the show, and got it for the same price as I would have had I ordered it Wholesale. There really are not many DEALS at the show, most stuff is retail priced. There are a lot of preformed cork, and some blanks in a garbage pail on sale (like a few thousand), but I am not sure if that is going to be tehre this year.

Another thing I may offer as part of the Weave Package, are Doc Ski's weaving looms, and his DVD's. Anyone who weavs feel free to tell me if they think that' a good idea for me.

I have a Wonder Weaver, I think. THE package it was shipped to me in has been sitting in the same packaging unopened since I got it.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Billy

I have Doc's video on weaving. He does a great job and almost go thread by thread through his color tuna weave..

In his video he uses tape so you really don't need a loom to weave..

I have one of his looms also. The wonder weaver is on my list as a must have especially for larger weaves over 50 threads. The WW looks a heck of lot easier to use..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.