NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had questions from readers about the new board, including: How do you attach photos to a post?; Will we be able to retrieve old threads & other archived material from the old board? Where's the "search" feature on the new board? etc, etc,...

I asked George about it & he said they're still working on the switchover so they're still adding in features...may take a bit of time to get it right. Thanks everyone for your patience while we transition.

Jerry Vovcsko

·
Registered
15 Posts
pics?

hey jerryvov, hi i went into lure building and someone posted pics of there plugs but dint see the link? is this my puter problem? others have seen it but i havent.can you help?or is it still in the tranformation form?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pictures

Oldman,
Your computer's fine...we're still getting stuff from the old board to this one & George hasn't gotten the photo posting component into place yet...we're getting there but moving all the stuff from there to here is a mammoth undertaking...I'll post when photo capability is back up...
Jerry Vovcsko

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.