NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2548 Posts

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this thread is dedicated to my fellow dead president AZfishkiller, a Chevy-loving Allcoast reject who is undoubtedly the biggest rabble-rouser/trouble maker on Noreast.com

Linc has a lot of nerve getting on our site when he's never even stepped foot on the east coast, so let him have it boys.

TAKE NO PRISONERS

This post edited by canyonfvr 01:23 PM 07/29/2011

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
SORTIE wrote:
this thread is dedicated to my fellow dead president AZfishkiller, a Chevy-loving Allcoast reject who is undoubtedly the biggest rabble-rouser/trouble maker on Noreast.com

Linc has a lot of nerve getting on our site when he's never even stepped foot on the east coast, so let him have it boys.

TAKE NO PRISONERS

HI AZ, WELCOME ABOARD !! We would like to know your Hobbies. Pics. would be a bonus.
Do you know "RUST HAPPENS "here on the Right Coast !!??
;););)

don

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
SORTIE wrote:

Wrong, wrong wrong.

Assumption can make you eat your words. LMAO.

Be nice Jefferson!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hey AZ...How do you do it?

I lived in Tucson AZ VERY breifly and tucked my tail and RAN back to NYC ASAP! Couldnt deal with it. The people are deff. from another planet. Talk about a fish outta water! YIKES

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
DarthBaiter wrote:
I thought the AZ was all the type of fish he's killed.
Ive killed all types of fish...from A to Z...AZfishkiller.

Nope AZ is for Arizona, and I have kolled a few fish myself.

Just gotta travel a little to do it. LOL

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
Lots of fish in AZ, just no salt water, unless you count the salt river!

Even with the salt we are severely lacking in the fish counts, unless of course you like trout.

Rainbow, German Brown, Dolly Vardon, Brook, Greyling and Snortie.

I think that's all of em.

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
BLUEFISH9 wrote:
Hey AZ...How do you do it?

I lived in Tucson AZ VERY breifly and tucked my tail and RAN back to NYC ASAP! Couldnt deal with it. The people are deff. from another planet. Talk about a fish outta water! YIKES

Bfish Tucson is not for Ceo's.

1 - 20 of 2548 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.