NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone watch this show? I've been addicted like a crackhead to this show for about a year now. I can't turn it off. Even when they show three or four episodes in a row!

It's a very well done show. No lulls in the action and the real crime scene footage is great. The interviews are pretty cool too. Really makes ya wanna become a detective. Also gives you some perspective about what a difficult job that is. I have a tremendous amount of respect for what those guys do.

Check it out...

·
Registered
881 Posts
LOL I like this show too. One that really fraked me out was the one where they caught the suspects on video as they sat and waited behind the dumpsters in the parking lot. Pretty messed up. Great show

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gverb-

Sorry about that "minor" omission. As stated above, the show is on the A&E channel. New episodes run every Thursday night at 10:00pm. On Sunday and Tuesday nights they run a mini-marathon (repeats). If you have some spare time one of these nights, give it a look. It is well worth it compared to the garbage they put on TV these days!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Savvy18 wrote:
Hey L2T, refresh my memory on that face. What show was that?...
Savvy18 that was from 2005 or 2006..I believe season 3, Goode was charged with stabbing his drug dealing lover over 30 times
!! Kevin Goode

This post edited by eskew 09:20 PM 02/10/2008

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks eskew. That was before I started watching the show like a mental patient. Sooner or later (if not already) I'll be able to buy the first few seasons I missed on DVD.

I just bought the Odd Couple seasons 1 & 2! What a fantastic show that was too. Cannot find it ANYWHERE on TV anymore. What a shame.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
L2T-

Thanks, I looked at that site and was directed to the First 48 (A&E) website that does actually have one "Best Of" DVD for sale with 7 episodes. I think I saw a few of them but I just might get it anyway.

I had visited that site a few months ago and watched some of the scenes and outtakes. I'm gonna go back and check out some of the updates!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.