NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Thanks to all who stopped at my area while attending the Lindenhurst Fishermans Flea Market today. It was nice to meet you.

Next up will be a custom rod building seminar. This is being set up by my friend Al Goldberg and the proceeds will go to the Sportsfishing Education Center at Cedar Beach.

The plans are for a 1 day seminar sometime in Jan or Feb. There will be speakers, demostrations and discussions.

As soon as all the preparations are finalized I will post the info here.

Capt Neil

Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil
(631)567-8049

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hey Neil... I am sorry that I was not able to attend the Flea Market... I was fishing with Al Goldberg and your friend Bob.

BTW: When are you going to run the boat? I was planning to go togging with ya. :)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Al.

Am finished running the boat.

Getting my eyes fixed so I can see the sand bars next year. HA!!!

Am goin on the Shinne**** Star in the AM. Hope the seas are down. Tired of getting beat up in the ocean. Maybe the togs will cooperate.

Capt Neil

Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil
(631)567-8049

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just replied to this topic and was recorded as Bonesy last week I came up as ErnieP. Don't know how this happens I'm going to see my shrink maybe he can give me the strength to go on IZZY

·
Registered
588 Posts
hi capt neil,i spoke to you a couple of weeks ago about a rod that i wanted lamiglas an i also told you about where i got my last one made from and after getting off the phone with you,i called back my great rod crafting friend "mark flynn".1-156-785-2328 located in wantagh. P.S. the difference in greatness/he is amazing. Thank you/ you !!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.