NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a full house at the Rod Seminar in New Hyde Park.

Thank you to all who came to see what rod building is all about.

Capt Neil

Have Fun Fishing. Capt Neil
Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great Job Neil and all the guys!
That was fantastic can't wait
for the next one.
Very interesting and practical application
on the spiral wrap .
I love to have a pic of the customer faces
when Capt Neil brings that beauty on a trip!
The time flew by and even touched on a few
of the old glory days stories .
Been lurking but i figure this worth breakin the closet door (not that kind(not that there is anything wrong with that :) )).
Cheers

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Hey, hey, Capt. Neil,
I am looking forward to next year's rod crafting seminar when I will finally have the time for it in the big R. Will it be the same weekend, next year?
By the way, did one of my guys from the my fall class contact you about a custom rod? I hope so.

Capt. Jerry

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Capt Jerry.

Yes, thank you, the gentleman reached me last week and he is coming over this week to choose the blank etc.

We have to get the "rod prof" rested up after the hectic pace of yesterdays seminar. Then we can hit him over the head about next year.

We had 44 very interested attendees. Everything about the day went well.

Take care,

Capt Neil

Have Fun Fishing. Capt Neil
Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil

G

·
Hey capt It is always a pleasure watching you and the other guys demo your craft.Hope to see you at Freeport . The name that will pop up will probably be wrong the web site nerd is trying to fix the problem Tite lines IZZY

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi I was wondering are there going to be any seminars on rod building at this weekends show at
Freeport does anyone know what the scheduled seminars are for this weekend looking foward to meeting you, rodproof and the rest of your rod building staff I like to thank you and everyone else who responds to the many questions I ask you
guys are great

·
Registered
524 Posts
DWK,

The seminar schedule can be found at www.nysf.org

There is no rodbuilding talk scheduled right now. That could change if one of the speakers drops out since I was asked to prepare to give one. That's what happened last year.

One hour is not alot of time to cover all the important basic steps in rod building. However, you can get an overview. If no talk is scheduled then please stop by at my booth with Capt. Neil and fire us your questions.

Al

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.