NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,310 Posts
i had no idea who he was ...last night on the news i see him blubbering like a baby then they explained he was a football player jeesh it was only a game
..

This post edited by canyonfvr 06:37 PM 01/14/2008
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,014 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
i had no idea who he was ...last night on the news i see him blubbering like a baby then they explained he was a football player jeesh it was only a game
..
You are one real sports fan.

This post edited by crabman1130 06:53 PM 01/14/2008
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,873 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
i had no idea who he was ...last night on the news i see him blubbering like a baby then they explained he was a football player jeesh it was only a game
..
You are one real sports fan.

LMAO..
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,310 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
i had no idea who he was ...last night on the news i see him blubbering like a baby then they explained he was a football player jeesh it was only a game
..
You are one real sports fan.

id rather watch Latt mow his lawn then watch sports
Latt doesent do it for the money he does it because he likes doing it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
He was a little shaken up after losing a game that could have led him and his team to the super bowl, you would be crying to, would you call him a wimp to his face? I don't think so, By the way I'm a die hard Giants fan and can't wait till sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,014 Posts
MACKS wrote:
He was a little shaken up after losing a game that could have led him and his team to the super bowl, you would be crying to, would you call him a wimp to his face? I don't think so, By the way I'm a die hard Giants fan and can't wait till sunday.
TO is such a piece of bull. He was sticking up for his QB! That's a laugh. He throws his teammates under the buss all the time. All he was doing was bringing up a reason to put the blame on Romo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
T.O. is a biach!!!!!!!!

Why does he even have to bring up Romo the ****????
Tony,
Romo is hitting.....

shes nowere NEAR as hot as she use to be when her 1st music vid came out!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top