NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
i had no idea who he was ...last night on the news i see him blubbering like a baby then they explained he was a football player jeesh it was only a game

This post edited by canyonfvr 06:37 PM 01/14/2008

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
i had no idea who he was ...last night on the news i see him blubbering like a baby then they explained he was a football player jeesh it was only a game
You are one real sports fan.

This post edited by crabman1130 06:53 PM 01/14/2008

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

LMAO..

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

id rather watch Latt mow his lawn then watch sports
Latt doesent do it for the money he does it because he likes doing it

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
He was a little shaken up after losing a game that could have led him and his team to the super bowl, you would be crying to, would you call him a wimp to his face? I don't think so, By the way I'm a die hard Giants fan and can't wait till sunday.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
MACKS wrote:
He was a little shaken up after losing a game that could have led him and his team to the super bowl, you would be crying to, would you call him a wimp to his face? I don't think so, By the way I'm a die hard Giants fan and can't wait till sunday.
TO is such a piece of bull. He was sticking up for his QB! That's a laugh. He throws his teammates under the buss all the time. All he was doing was bringing up a reason to put the blame on Romo.

·
Registered
757 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
T.O. is a biach!!!!!!!!

Why does he even have to bring up Romo the ****????
Tony,
Romo is hitting.....

shes nowere NEAR as hot as she use to be when her 1st music vid came out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.