NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Never been on the Teal personally, but heard many favorable things about the boat and its captain. I believe Danny takes the boat out alot. He used to be a mate on another party boat that I went on when I was younger. He's alil gruff at times, but taught me ALOT about fishing. Hey, you can never rely on second hand reports being completely accurate, so why not give him a try.

Remember, ya gotta hook 'em to cook 'em.

got tog?

Bergalls have feelings too...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I fished the Teal twice this year, both times for flounder in the Spring. Had a good day and a great day. Crew was tops. I have another very pickey friend who says the Teal is 1 of only 2 boats that he likes at the Highlands. My experience was positive. I will return to the Teal when the flounder return. Give them a try.

Charlie Irv

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Kend,

That's the wrong vessel.

They let the holding tank go underway. What a crime. Could have been a hundred gallons or so. But it's OK when NYC lets all of Manhattan's sewage fly into the Harbor when it rains too hard. Funny how some of the fines went to oysters. They like nothing more than sewage.

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.