NorEast Fishing Forum banner

SUPER HAWK WRECK TRIPS

3K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  liJRtt 
#1 ·
I just was on the super hawk web site and saw they are having 60-80 mile wreck trips on sat and sun as well as a 3am wreck special on mon. I'm going to keep an eye on the weather and try and get out on at least one of the trips if not two of them. I just hope the weather is nie this weeked.

#7 ·
liJRtt wrote:
Ill be out there Monday..does anyone know what the trip is limited to? Also, any opinions on what the majority of the catch will consist of?

Pretty sure it is limited to 25 and you could expect to catch ling, cod, and maybe a pollack or hake??

This post edited by crabcake 08:37 PM 02/13/2008

#8 ·
Yes crabcake, the 3 am trips usually see ling and cod with the chance of a few pollock or hake and the sat and sun trips leave earlier, fish further offshore and seem to catch more seabass along with the other species.I cant wait to get back out there, the last few times I tried to go the weather did not cooperate.

#18 ·
I was on the on the trip that fished on sun and the weather was fine all day, it did start to blow pretty hard on the way home. LiJRTT, I wouldnt be too suprised that mon. was cancelled, as far as I know there wasnt any boats that went out on mon. due to the weather.I'm sure if the weather was fishable on mon. the boat would of sailed, on the way home one of the mates told me that the trip on mon was sold out, but he wasnt sure of the weather.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.