NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far we're thinking pizza, shrimp ****tail, barbequed wings and spare ribs, but we've always got room for more suggestions.

What's going to be highlighting your table on Sunday?

- Jay

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
anything deep fried or covered with large amounts of cheese is good enough for me!!! Potato skins, wings, mozarella sticks, onion rings, fries, and a big bottle of pepto.

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
I'm going out to a party, so I don't know what's on the menu. But I am bringing a 1/2 keg of bud light (which is what the host likes) I'll probably bring a 12 pack of greenies fo myself.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
we're getting Chinese delivered for all of us....lots of appies, ribs, fried wontons, potstickers, beef (I hope) on a stick, shrimp toast, then probably some big orders of fried rice, general chicken, mooshoo pork, etc etc.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
oldmil007 wrote:
So far we're thinking pizza, shrimp ****tail, barbequed wings and spare ribs, but we've always got room for more suggestions.

- Jay

NO MOOSE STEW??????

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
OH BOY I CANT WAIT FOR THE FOOD NEVER MIND THE GAME

Start off with CHIPS & DIPS

STRIPED BASS FISH CAKES

NACHOS & CHEESE

RIBS FROM CARSONS RIBS IN CHICAGO
(IF YOU LIKE RIBS YOU GOTTA TRY THESE)

POT OF BLACKFISH CHOWDER

PRIME RIB WITH THE BONE

BUCKET OF SPICY WINGS

DID I MENTION A BOTTLE OF CAPTAIN MORGANS

OH YEAA & SOME BEEEERZZZZ

GO GIANTS

·
Registered
37,770 Posts
YUM YUM

Not having a big party, so keep in it light:rolleyes:
BEER
My owm Hot wings
BEER
2 heros
BEER
dips,chips
BEER
salad
BEER
7 layer dip
BEER
chili
BEER
home made pigs in a blanket
BEER
celary,carrotts,peppers for dipping
BEER
B-BQ hamburgers and hotdogs
BEER
devild eggs.

And for desert and/or celabration or defeat BEER!!!!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
moose stew??????

dkuf811 wrote:
oldmil007 wrote:

- Jay

NO MOOSE STEW??????

Nah, got to save that for Noreast Charters.

Hey, some really good eats coming up posted here, got a few new ideas. Isn't anyone going to wash their's down with any cold beers?(LOL)

-oldmil007

ps. with all the empties a couple of you guys have, you could cash them in and have a helluva start on a 401K contribution.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Read'in the fishing reports and watching weather, I'm dying here.... Super Bowl Sunday in the 40's, 5 - 10 SW, 2 - 4' and Cod just outside Jones... Thinking how many chances in Feb do we get, game starts after 6, I'll be home by then, but missing out on so much partying. UUUUGGGGG what to do... Buddy is expecting slow crock pot Venison, but I don't have to watch that cook... What to do, What to do, UUUGGGG.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.