NorEast Fishing Forum banner


588 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  tom_loves_cod
I have reservations for 3 for sunday. If the trip gets moved to saturday due to weather (i will know tomorrow), I may need to fill one spot as they may not refund my deposit. The trip has a waiting list. If anyone is interested in filling a spot for saturday if they reschedule, let me know. The fare is $140. My email is [email protected]
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
I dont mind a shot at the big fish once a year. It is pricey but its not much less to run down to the Jamaica after you factor in gas, tolls and the aggravation of fishing with 80 plus people every trip. For a once a year trip, I dont mind. Thanks anyway! I will post a report of how we did when we return.
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.